Get in - Check it Out - Guess the Number - Read a Book!
I hope you will take a stroll through the YA area this week to
participate in the Teen Read Week Candy Contest. Simply fill out a slip
with your name, phone number, grade, and guess! The three closest
guesses win some pretty cool prizes (candy, free books, and more!). The
contest goes all the way through next Sunday October 20, so there is plenty of time to enter.
Guess the How Many Candies in the Jar!
Teen Read Week 2014
The Contest Runs Friday October 10 – Sunday October 19
*Find the candy jar and the entry forms in the YA area*
* All teens are encouraged to guess the total number of candies in the jar.
* Guess as close as you can without going over the number of candies in the jar.
* All entries must be placed in the entry box by 5pm on Oct. 20th to be eligible to win.
The winner will be chosen from the closest guess or in the event of a
tie – the winner will be selected from a drawing from those entries.
* Three prizes will be awarded:
1. Grand Prize for the closest guess – All the candy in the jar, $5 gift card to Barnes & Noble, and a Free Book!
2. First Place for the second closest guess - $5 gift card to Barnes & Noble and a Free Book
3. Runner up for the third closest guess – A Free Book!
** Winners will be notified on Monday October 20 **
Labels: 2014, candy contest, prize giveaway, prizes, teen area, Teen Read Week