Blind Date With a Book...ALL FEBRUARY LONG!
It's that time again!! Time to set aside what you normally read and pick out a book, not based on it's cover, but based on what it's about! Take a chance! Pick something you wouldn't normally choose! You might just find your favorite new author or genre.
Need a little more info?? Here's the deets:
- First, pick out a book from the Blind Date with a Book display located in the Teen Area. These books are covered up, but I still put a few key subjects on them so you still have some idea about what you are picking out.
- Next, check out the book and read it!
- Finally, fill out the survey card located in the book pocket in the front of the book where the due date cards go. Place it back in the book pocket with the due date card and return everything to the Library like a regular book!
- IT'S OK IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BOOK!! AT LEAST YOU TRIED SOMETHING NEW!
- That survey card will be your entry into a prize giveaway that will be held at the end of the month!
- READ, FILL OUT, REPEAT!
- There is no limit on the number of Blind Date Books you can check out, so grab a couple, but make sure you do it soon!
- The program ends on FEBRUARY 28!